lunes, 20 de enero de 2014

LINDA DUNN. ARTIST PAINTER



After visiting Ajijic several times I decided to move here permanently in 2011. Soon after I moved a friend encouraged me to join her for a few painting classes and I am very glad I did. Painting is a wonderful creative outlet for me now that I am retired.
I love doing abstract work with acrylic paints on canvas or paper. Mixed media pieces are also great fun.
When I begin to paint I do not have a plan in mind. Instead, I just choose colors that appeal to me in that moment. I begin a painting and make changes and more changes adding layers and more layers while keeping colors and composition in mind. Eventually I arrive at something that pleases me. I love the creative freedom I feel when doing abstract painting.
In addition to my origional paintings I also offer limited addition prints, giclees and cards.

Click the image for a bigger size
  







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario